Author Topic: Brisbane Roar vs CCM/BR WL vs PG WL - 5/11/17 - HAL Rnd 5 - Suncorp Stadium  (Read 1931 times)

Defender

Re: Brisbane Roar vs CCM/BR WL vs PG WL - 5/11/17 - HAL Rnd 5 - Suncorp Stadium
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2017, 12:51:09 PM »
Just over 11K on Sunday arvo with kids free tickets tells a story for itself . Next home game will drop bellow 10K the way it's going .

I am very doubtful about that figure.  It looked lower.  This keeps up and we'll be back to 6 or 7.  This team simply isn't worth watching.  The only question for me now is what it will take to get JA and his team fired.

I wonder how long it takes to do your coaching licence in Germany? This is my dream but it is way too early for that, Ideally he would have a season or two as an assistant or as manager of a lower division to get some experience :) i can dream right

I am confident that when or if Thomas comes back, it''l be in a coaching role with the new Brisbane A League side.  I would bet my bottom dollar he wouldn't come to the Roar.

I dont know about that, he was around, in his Brisbane roar gear, at almost all the preseason games. I wouldn't think he would do that if there was lots of bad blood between him and the club. He clearly still has some affinity with the club. I did some digging with brisbane city and apart from one Thomas Broich clinic he did just after the news reports, He hasnt seemed to have been involved at all in anything they are doing for the next season and is not being advertised at all with them.

he clearly had some differences in opinion on how the club was being run last season (both in the footballing department and off the field) but he always did his best trying to implement the coaches ideas.

I really hope that he does come back to the roar. I think him moving to a new brisbane a-league team would be pretty much the only thing that would even remotely have a chance of me changing allegiances.
I thought he?d already signed on at Brisbane City in a coaching role, as part of their bid....?

In the first step to perhaps becoming City?s first A-League coach should the club gain entry into an expanded national competition, Broich will work with the NPL Queensland club?s juniors, be mentored by first-team coach John Kosmina and help shape City?s football department.
it doesn't look like he has anything to do with the gladiators bid yet (apart from being vaguely linked by marco). there was a thomas broich camp held at city at the begining of september but no mentions of him since then from any of the city posts. City have started trials and training for their juniors but there has been nothing about broich being ther

Except for them using him to promise players 1 on 1 coaching. With the number of players they've promised, he will be a very busy Broich.

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 2046
  • Latest: 4Roar
Stats
  • Total Posts: 205209
  • Total Topics: 8037
  • Online Today: 34
  • Online Ever: 141
  • (February 13, 2013, 11:48:11 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1