Author Topic: Is it Brisbane's Turn..  (Read 2346 times)

theoworldwide

Re: Is it Brisbane's Turn..
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2017, 08:57:03 PM »
Yes. I did say it was a small part of my thinking. Not sure why that point didn't register with you.

Obviously if he does well, great. We need the goals. You can't exactly say his preseason goals are a measure of any kind at this point. Mainly because at least 2 of those 4 were penalties.

Chico Raul

« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2017, 02:48:56 PM »
Brown is one of the fittest :)
Lmfao
Simply quoting JA.

miron mercedes

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2017, 04:43:36 PM »
Yes. I did say it was a small part of my thinking. Not sure why that point didn't register with you.

Obviously if he does well, great. We need the goals. You can't exactly say his preseason goals are a measure of any kind at this point. Mainly because at least 2 of those 4 were penalties.

TheoWW.....if it was such a trivial part of your thinking why mention it ? Here is what you posted " Yeah. A small part of me actually wants macca to be a colossal disaster. Basically to act as a warning sign to other coaches and a wake up call to ja that fans don't  want to see signings like this

However small a part of your thinking it is..it is a very big statement to put on a forum of Roar supporters..... Wishing our main import is a "colossal disaster" and hoping it wakes up JA that our fans don't want signings "like this" ......"like what" exactly ?
Played and scored in Serie A this year !....??? is that bad ?

The season hasn't even started and you and Coastie are writing him off as a failure ...don't you think we should see how he goes first ? :D
Your life is an occasion...rise to it.

Interviewer "if you weren't a footballer what would you be ? "
Peter Crouch " hmmmm  ??............a virgin ? "

"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"....The Usual Suspects... 1995

roarlady

« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2017, 05:37:24 PM »
I agree with miron - let's wait and see how they all go as a team before we drown in negativity! 

coast

« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2017, 11:48:51 AM »
First instalment of the answer to all hopes and doubts in just 3.5 days.

City look like a shambles. 

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 2049
  • Latest: 4Roar
Stats
  • Total Posts: 204662
  • Total Topics: 8007
  • Online Today: 42
  • Online Ever: 141
  • (February 13, 2013, 11:48:11 PM)
Users Online