Author Topic: Bris Roar vs Mel City/WL vs Canberra - 04/02/18 - HAL Rnd 19 - Suncorp Stadium  (Read 1101 times)

Septic Bladder

I too have lost interest in the League to the point where I'm not watching games except while doing other things, and, really, I can't justify Fox on that basis, so will be giving it the flick.  Most of the football has been boring in the extreme  No wonder ratings are diving.  Who would watch this low standard crap?  The commentators went on and on about what an exciting contest the game was last night.  Well, the only time it was exciting was when Azarni had the ball.   The standard of football was woeful. 

We're in for the same boring 10 teams and the salary cap again next season no matter what happens.  FIFA has fucked this up.  If they had got rid of Lowy and Gallop the first time around, we might have been able to expand next season.  Looks like Lowy won.  I wonder what goes on inside his head.  How does he manage to look at this failing football league and think he and Gallop are the best people for the  job?

What was the crowd last night, by the way?  It looked tiny on tv.  I'm holding to my Aloisi boycott - I will not go to Suncorp while he is still coach of our club.

Have to agree with most of this but I?ll be keeping Foxtel to watch GoT, The Americans and The Bolt Report.

I used to record and watch about 3 gsmes a week end; now i fast forward and create my own highlights.

Finsta

• Brisbane Roar Till I Die!
  • The Pain Train Is Coming!
A game that was there for the taking but yeah again it doesn't feel like we're desperate enough or JA have given the team the tools (tactics/plan/fitness/technique) to get the job done.

Sometimes you can believe that a team that's low on confidence will just need a spark to get going.

For Brisbane unfortunately there are no chance of that happening as the players are not fit and our tactics are almost non-existent. We're in a hole that we wont get out of this season.
A champion is one who gets up when he can't.

Brisbane Roar -
2013/14 Champions & Premiers
2011/12 Champions
2010/11 Champions & Premiers

Brisbane @ Home - Pl.168 W.83 D.37 L.48

Finsta

• Brisbane Roar Till I Die!
  • The Pain Train Is Coming!
Oh and a massive congrats to the ladies. Great game and fully deserve to be Premiers this season. What a team!
A champion is one who gets up when he can't.

Brisbane Roar -
2013/14 Champions & Premiers
2011/12 Champions
2010/11 Champions & Premiers

Brisbane @ Home - Pl.168 W.83 D.37 L.48

Da Weana

by the end of the day the better team won............

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 206101
  • Total Topics: 8099
  • Online Today: 29
  • Online Ever: 141
  • (February 13, 2013, 11:48:11 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 15
Total: 15