Author Topic: Who will go first  (Read 496 times)

Orange Emperoar

Who will go first
« on: November 27, 2017, 10:20:21 PM »
I'm beginning to think Muscat will be the first to go. Victory just aren't used to their team being so abysmal.

The Wello coach has a bit of leeway, so I think they'll wait until the end of the year.

MC have the capacity to easily change coaches, but they may try to repair the situation with players first.

With the Bakries in charge, I can't see John getting the can until we are sitting in last position, six points behind 9th. Going on Wellos current form and their upcoming cames, that's not going to happen for a while.

Gombau has a job ahead of him, but his reputation should keep him safe for a while.

The owners are our issue.
Sport: Exciting only when you are sitting down

Septic Bladder

Re: Who will go first
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 09:20:25 PM »
The Bakries got rid of the Managing Director recently. Didn't they also get rid of Mulvey?

They have form.

Aloisi would be a firmer favourite for the axe than Muscat.

Orange Emperoar

Re: Who will go first
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 11:42:02 PM »
Mulvey was removed by the Dobson-Stead clique with the distant support of Chris Fong.

I think the removal of the GM was justified considering the lack of progress in finding effective sponsors beyond his own car rental business.

Interestingly, this round sees the four bottom teams playing each other. Victory and we may be sharing the bottom of the ladder if the games go by form. A good win by Wello at home is on the cards, with Milligan still out.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 11:44:22 PM by Orange Emperoar »
Sport: Exciting only when you are sitting down

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 2046
  • Latest: 4Roar
Stats
  • Total Posts: 205387
  • Total Topics: 8048
  • Online Today: 21
  • Online Ever: 141
  • (February 13, 2013, 11:48:11 PM)