Author Topic: Brisbane Roar vs Wellington Phoenix - 9/12/17 - HAL Rnd 10 - CBUS Super Stadium  (Read 1785 times)

Roary

• Year of Brisbane Roar!
    • 3D Warehouse (3D Models)
CBUS Super Stadium, Robina, Queensland, Australia
Saturday, 9th November 2017
Kickoff 4:35pm (QLD), 4:35pm (Other Eastern States)
Coverage on FS 505HD from 4:00pm QLD (Matchday Saturday)

Streams
Will appear on matchday

>> Match Centre <<

TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

Platinum
Adult  -  $40.00
Concession (FT Students, Pensioners)  -  $35.00
Junior (4 - 15 years old)  -  $16.00
Family (2A+2J/1A+3J) (Admits 4)  -  $96.00

Silver
Adult  -  $35.00
Concession (FT Students, Pensioners)  -  $28.00
Family (2A+2J/1A+3J) (Admits 4)  -  $85.00

Orange
Adult  -  $25.00
Concession (FT Students, Pensioners)  -  $22.00
Family (2A+2J/1A+3J) (Admits 4)  -  $66.00

Family End General Admission (Licensed)
Adult  -  $25.00

Family End Reserved (Licensed)
Adult  -  $25.00

Family End Reserved (Unlicensed - NO ALCOHOL)
Adult  -  $25.00

FOR DEN (MEMBERSHIP) TICKETS, CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW
Click on "Get Tickets" and select "The Den" from the drop down menu

The Den
Adult  -  $25.00

>> Click on image to buy tickets for this game <<
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
King of them All!

Roary

• Year of Brisbane Roar!

Brisbane Roar are taking its Hyundai A-League Round 9 clash against Wellington Phoenix on Saturday, 9 December to CBUS Super Stadium on the Gold Coast.

Whether you're just heading down for the game or taking in the sights and sounds of the Gold Coast and making a day of it, it's best to take use of the public transport options in close proximity to the ground.

For a full list of additional train & bus services on gameday, CLICK HERE.

TRAIN

Robina train station is located approximately 200 metres south of CBUS Super Stadium. Patrons in possession of their event ticket, or Brisbane Roar membership are entitled to FREE public transport on QR City Network train services. Free travel is not valid on AirTrain or Brisbane City Council ferries.

Trains travelling on the Gold Coast/Varsity Lakes line only will travel to Robina station. For patrons requiring connecting services to a train station along the Gold Coast/Varsity Lakes line, those in possession of their ticket for the match at CBUS Super Stadium can access free transport on all Surfside Busline services, Queensland Rail City Network trains and G:Link services (excluding AirTrain or Brisbane City Council ferries) from 12:30pm until 10:25pm on gameday.

PARK & RIDE

Drop the car at Helensvale train station and take the short journey to Robina station.

BUS

For those based on the Gold Coast, FREE shuttle bus services are provided from:

• Firth Park, Mudgeeraba
  • Broadbeach South (Gold Coast Highway adjacent to G-Link)
  • Burleigh Heads State School (Lower Gold Coast Highway)

Click HERE
for more details on Surfside Busline & shuttle bus services

TAXI

You can travel to & from the match using Yellow Cabs - pre-book your trip online HERE

PARKING

There is no public car parking at the venue and resident permits are required to access nearby streets within the Traffic Management Area.
King of them All!

spongebob

Star Wars round apparently - WTF?

denzele

Star Wars round apparently - WTF?
Haha . What's next SpongeBob SquarePants round ? ^-^

Yowie Dude

denzele

Roary

• Year of Brisbane Roar!
King of them All!

jamboree

Who would you start ???
If Holman is fit again then he should be an impact bench player.
FBK will come in for Skapetis; i assume D'agostino keeps his spot.

Bowles and Pepper again ?
Hingert and O'Toole. Brown will probably start but i don't see why.

dobo

Who would you start ???

It's hard to change a winning team (even though i thought we played terribly). personally I think daggers, although he provided a bit more energy in the midfield defensively really didn't offer enough for me offensively. saying that i dont think Skapetis offered much offensively either so it will be a hard choice on who to leave out (i am assuming FBK will walk back into the starting line up for some reason). it's possible that TK will be available this week as well.

I 'd be interested to hear the forums thoughts on playing calettie in the AM role. last 2 weeks he has had 91% passing accuracy as well as a quite decent amount of touches. I know in the DM role these numbers are inflated as they are mostly sideways and backwards with not a whole lot of pressure on him but i think he has a great range of passing and seems to be able to pop up in spaces between the lines. i think he would probably be quite well suited to playing in behind MM, just always being a "bail out" option for MM or someone the he can bounce a pass off of. i think holeman and daggers leave MM too isolated by trying to make runs away from him.

denzele

Holman has to stay on bench that's certain . If Alosi starts with him then he's got no clue how to coach .

I tought TK was not going to be in picture for long time . Question is how fit he will be after all this time on sideline.

dobo

Holman has to stay on bench that's certain . If Alosi starts with him then he's got no clue how to coach .

I tought TK was not going to be in picture for long time . Question is how fit he will be after all this time on sideline.

i know it has been that way pretty much all season but the ins and outs had him listed as 1-2weeks last week (the week before he was listed as TBC) so hopefully he is getting better.

jamboree

TK - JA said 1-2 weeks at the weekend press conference

Caletti - AM -- an option. Has he got the runs into the box and finishing ?
At least Holman offers some goal scoring threat.
I d prefer to see EB LAM and Holman on RAM with MM centrally and width provided by fullbacks.

Holman looks better just on the right like his run to setup hingert against Sydney rather than a central role.

dobo

I d prefer to see EB LAM and Holman on RAM with MM centrally and width provided by fullbacks.

Holman looks better just on the right like his run to setup hingert against Sydney rather than a central role.

I agree with you on Holeman, even when he plays centrally he tends to drift out to the wings. it really seems to stifle our attack at times because when the ball gets into MM he is so isolated. He also tends to take up the space of the wide players. thats why i like the idea of Calettie in the AM role. he tends to stay central, can play in tight spaces, keeps the ball moving well and has good passing range. his general playing style leads me to think that he would be very good at making late runs into the box.

Fixer

Who would you start ???

The only change I would make is Franich for Skepitis ,the rest is good imo,never change a winning side,remember also we went 3-0 down against this lot not so very long ago so tinkering with our defense not a good idea.

gooseman22

I agree with you on Holeman, even when he plays centrally he tends to drift out to the wings. it really seems to stifle our attack at times because when the ball gets into MM he is so isolated. He also tends to take up the space of the wide players. thats why i like the idea of Calettie in the AM role. he tends to stay central, can play in tight spaces, keeps the ball moving well and has good passing range. his general playing style leads me to think that he would be very good at making late runs into the box.
I?m sorry, but in my opinion, Holman?s best position is in the stands.
For an attacking midfielder, he has a very low pass count (19 in his last game) and one of the worst pass completion rates in the team (@50% in the last game ) He refuses to attack the ball if it?s not to feet, and puts in a ?cameo? effort in the last few minutes of games - to make a last impression?
To me, it?s no surprise we perform better with him off the park. A waste of a marquee spot, and a waste of the coin that goes with it.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 06:14:11 PM by gooseman22 »

jamboree

Twitter rumour (@MrWalkerAgent) that Holman will not be given a contract extension.
Give young blokes a go. Look at Petratos after the time we gave him!

dobo

I?m sorry, but in my opinion, Holman?s best position is in the stands.
For an attacking midfielder, he has a very low pass count (19 in his last game) and one of the worst pass completion rates in the team (@50% in the last game ) He refuses to attack the ball if it?s not to feet, and puts in a ?cameo? effort in the last few minutes of games - to make a last impression?
To me, it?s no surprise we perform better with him off the park. A waste of a marquee spot, and a waste of the coin that goes with it.

i agree that at the moment he is not a starting player. but when he is on i think he looks better in a wider position, because of the reasons I outlined above.

mellod

Unchanged squad except for one special addition.

BRISBANE ROAR

Ins: Fahid BEN KHALFALLAH (promoted), 2.Dane INGHAM (promoted)

Outs: Nil

Unavailable: 1.Michael THEO (gk) (finger ? 2 weeks), 3.Luke DEVERE (knee ? 10 weeks), 6.Avram PAPADOPOULOS (suspended), 7.Thomas KRISTENSEN (hamstring ? 1-2 weeks), 10.Brett HOLMAN (knock ? 1 week), 12.Han Solo (Carbonite ? 3 to 4 months), 13.Jade NORTH (groin ? 1 week), 20.Shannon BRADY (broken foot ? TBC)

Brisbane Roar FC squad: 2.Dane INGHAM, 4.Daniel BOWLES, 5.Corey BROWN, 8.Jacob PEPPER, 9.Massimo MACCARONE, 11.Corey GAMEIRO, 14.Fahid BEN KHALFALLAH, 16.Mitchell OXBORROW, 17.Matt MCKAY (c), 18.Joe CALETTI, 19.Jack HINGERT, 21.Jamie YOUNG(gk), 22.Eric BAUTHEAC, 24.Connor O?TOOLE, 26.Nick D?AGOSTINO, 31.Brendan WHITE(gk), 33.Petros SKAPETIS, 77.Ivan FRANJIC

**two to be omitted**

Chico Raul

Papa served the mandatory one match suspension last week.
There was meant to be a review into the incident but Ihave not heard what happened. Just speculation that it may be six games.
Anyone know what his suspension is?

B2B

Another empty CBUS Stadium with the odd Star Wars nerd sitting in the den, this league is falling apart.

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 2046
  • Latest: 4Roar
Stats
  • Total Posts: 205394
  • Total Topics: 8049
  • Online Today: 14
  • Online Ever: 141
  • (February 13, 2013, 11:48:11 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0