Author Topic: The Plane  (Read 556 times)

The Plane
« on: October 27, 2017, 11:06:00 PM »
 Anyone else in north brisbane notice this plane flying in circles for the last 20 minutes?
The female kangaroo has a pouch. The male kangaroo doesn't. So the male kangaroo has pouch envy. "Why don't i get a pouch? I've got things to carry too. At least give me a pocket".

The struggle to free myself from restraints becomes my very shackles.

miron mercedes

Re: The Plane
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 11:02:10 AM »
Happens all the time ...sometimes helicopters.....Polair have a helicopter that runs no lights and is used to apprehend people from the southside who come to steal our women and other belongings.
Your life is an occasion...rise to it.

Interviewer "if you weren't a footballer what would you be ? "
Peter Crouch " hmmmm  ??............a virgin ? "

"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"....The Usual Suspects... 1995

Orange Emperoar

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 11:29:21 AM »
Are you really in Brisbane? Some of you northside people falsely claim to be from Brisbane but are actually part of the Moreton Bay Regional Council. Very annoying to those of us who actually live in the great city.
Sport: Exciting only when you are sitting down

BrynFC

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 11:57:23 PM »
Are you really in Brisbane? Some of you northside people falsely claim to be from Brisbane but are actually part of the Moreton Bay Regional Council. Very annoying to those of us who actually live in the great city.

lets go one step better.

I'm sick of people claim they live in Brisbane, i live in the 4000 postcode for Brisbane City, so all the rest of you guys live in Brisbane suburbs :)

miron mercedes

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2017, 09:30:49 AM »
 ;)

Yes I live in Brisbane. Some of you southside people claim to be from Brisbane but are from Logan ....and Logan is why we have Pol Air trying to catch the southerners who sneak north to steal our women and belongings  . ;)
Your life is an occasion...rise to it.

Interviewer "if you weren't a footballer what would you be ? "
Peter Crouch " hmmmm  ??............a virgin ? "

"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"....The Usual Suspects... 1995

Septic Bladder

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2017, 11:58:44 AM »
;)

.... or from Ipswich

Yes I live in Brisbane. Some of you southside people claim to be from Brisbane but are from Logan ....and Logan is why we have Pol Air trying to catch the southerners who sneak north to steal our women and belongings  . ;)

Terror

• Klose - The TRUE White Pele
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2017, 02:04:46 PM »
to steal our women and belongings  . ;)

You can't blame them for chasing women who shower for a change.
f**k England
f**k Chelsea
Laugh at Man united
CR7 is a freak and a c**t

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 2046
  • Latest: 4Roar
Stats
  • Total Posts: 205209
  • Total Topics: 8037
  • Online Today: 34