Author Topic: So what song do we sing , then ?  (Read 998 times)

lumpygravy

So what song do we sing , then ?
« on: October 17, 2015, 09:57:18 AM »
As we all know its the first home game of the season and i was wondering if the powers that be have yet chosen a song to sing, shout or  humm .

hope its an easy one as ive only got a few hours left to learn its tune .

priyank

Re: So what song do we sing , then ?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 10:01:33 AM »
I said Jamieee
you're gonna be the one that saves me....
coz after all you're our humanwall...
/repeat till you can...

ein rebell....

miron mercedes

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 10:36:42 AM »
I said Jamieee
/repeat till you can...

Didn't Adelaide do Wonderwall last night ?
Your life is an occasion...rise to it.

Interviewer "if you weren't a footballer what would you be ? "
Peter Crouch " hmmmm  ??............a virgin ? "

"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"....The Usual Suspects... 1995

A.C.A.B

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2015, 10:51:47 AM »
You should sing an Anal c**t song.

priyank

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2015, 11:01:20 AM »
I said Jamieee
/repeat till you can...

Didn't Adelaide do Wonderwall last night ?

so i've heard...
thieving bastards stealing jamie young appreciation society's song ideas...

in all seriousness though why the f**k do we have yet another thread on this forum for a club song...

ein rebell....

pablo

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2015, 08:55:31 PM »
I said Jamieee
/repeat till you can...

Heard that at Redlands .. be pretty good with a crowd singing it.

Any more new chants floating about?  Have to admit I'm not really looking forward to singing the same old shit again this season - some new stuff would be awesome.  And before anyone says, well suggest some - i'm tired of putting posts into the chant suggestion thread and nothing happening - a bit like the club song threads.

The other suggestion is, come along to the LA and we'll try em out there - if they dont get traction on the forum they probably wont get buy in in a pub (who knows).  Can I suggest that maybe this season the Den opens its ears to chants coming from areas outside of the loud speakers and we join it with them ... cause outside of that i'm not sure where new chants come from?

priyank

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2015, 09:03:59 PM »

I said Jamieee
/repeat till you can...

Any more new chants floating about?  Have to admit I'm not really looking forward to singing the same old shit again this season - some new stuff would be awesome.  And before anyone says, well suggest some - i'm tired of putting posts into the chant suggestion thread and nothing happening - a bit like the club song threads.

The other suggestion is, come along to the LA and we'll try em out there - if they dont get traction on the forum they probably wont get buy in in a pub (who knows).  Can I suggest that maybe this season the Den opens its ears to chants coming from areas outside of the loud speakers and we join it with them ... cause outside of that i'm not sure where new chants come from?

there sure are more...

I was made for lovin' you Jamie
you were made for lovin' me
I can't get enough for you Jamie
can you get enough of me

to the tune of I was made for lovin' you by KISS

there are few more other non-Jamie young related songs that people have come up with...

all depends on how many people are keen and would actually participate at pub before, rather than keep suggesting them on forum/Facebook etc...

ein rebell....

pablo

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2015, 09:23:20 PM »

I said Jamieee
/repeat till you can...

there sure are more...

I was made for lovin' you Jamie
you were made for lovin' me
I can't get enough for you Jamie
can you get enough of me

to the tune of I was made for lovin' you by KISS

there are few more other non-Jamie young related songs that people have come up with...

all depends on how many people are keen and would actually participate at pub before, rather than keep suggesting them on forum/Facebook etc...

Well its good to hear we might have some fresh stuff.  I tend to catch up with some mates and have some social beers before the game so we haven't really done the chanting in LA thing (we'll leave that for the youngsters) ... However as soon as we enter the turnstiles bring it on!

More than happy to sing new songs, just hope we don't limit it to what a group in LA comes up with - not that i dont appreciate the effort its just the wider the range of inputs the better.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 10:00:39 PM by pablo »

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 205853
  • Total Topics: 8080
  • Online Today: 39
  • Online Ever: 141
  • (February 13, 2013, 11:48:11 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 37