Author Topic: HEAR US ROAR Documentary  (Read 3958 times)

Boozey

• Here for the football not the bullshit.
HEAR US ROAR Documentary
« on: June 21, 2014, 10:41:28 AM »
Some of you may remember seeing a bunch of uni students making a doco on the den last season walking around Hotel LA and the stadium on match day.  The documentary they filmed has now been posted on youtube.

sireatalot

• If you leave with a voice you ain't trying
Re: HEAR US ROAR Documentary
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 11:25:09 AM »
It's a shame they picked the Adelaide game to go to. Ohwell

noodles

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 12:20:41 PM »
firslty, let me say "i couldn't do any better"

call me harsh, but i don't know; it didn't get the little hairs on my arm tingling..
 it was missing something, I think given the Adelaide game was half empty ruined it. the large number of different music constantly changing was a bit over zealous in that dept.
But what really ruined it, was the interviews/comments with fans saying what they thought of the roar home games made it feel like a membership sales movie instead a documentary on the den/roar.  it's ok, but to me, it just goes into the "youtube"  zone and never one i'd watch over and over or ever download or buy on dvd and wasn't a documentary seemed more like someones uni assignment.   good effort though

Terroarist

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 12:23:32 PM »

call me harsh, but i don't know; it didn't get the little hairs on my arm tingling..
 it was missing something, I think given the Adelaide game was half empty ruined it. the large number of different music constantly changing was a bit over zealous in that dept.
But what really ruined it, was the interviews/comments with fans saying what they thought of the roar home games made it feel like a membership sales movie instead a documentary on the den/roar.  it's ok, but to me, it just goes into the "youtube"  zone and never one i'd watch over and over or ever download or buy on dvd and wasn't a documentary seemed more like someones uni assignment.   good effort though
it was made by students.. One day they'll create something special... We just gave them an opportunity to give it a go :)
** All content posted remains the property of the author. News Ltd does NOT have my permission to reproduce any of my published content, either in full or in part.

noodles

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2014, 12:26:04 PM »

it was made by students.. One day they'll create something special... We just gave them an opportunity to give it a go :)

yep and good effort. would love to see them go on and do a "being liverpool" or whatever the CCM had type thing over a full season etc...

Roar 36

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2014, 03:48:39 PM »

For me, that's a great job. Well done!

Dinoweb

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2014, 12:11:52 AM »
It's not an original suggestion, but several times it was mentioned the support is the teams 12th man.

Can the club give the number 12 to the fans as our number to wear on jerseys?

What better way to recognise the support we give!
I see it, but I do not believe it!

Favourite Roar Moments
1 - 13/03/11 Roar 2 (4) CCM 2 (2)
2 - 4/05/14 Roar 2 WSW 1 (E.T.)
3 - 14/04/12 Roar 2 Perth Glory 1
4 - 6/11/10 Roar 4 Adelaide 0
5 - 22/3/14 Roar 1 Melbourne Victory 0
6 - 14/1/12 Roar 2 Sydney 1

Roary

• Year of Brisbane Roar!
    • 3D Warehouse (3D Models)
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2014, 03:48:43 AM »

I have to disagree to an extent. For someone who might not have been in the Den before, it gives a good insight to how the Den and the club interact and what goes into making the Den what it is today. It might not be the dramatic short movie that you would see at film festivals but it holds its own. Well done to everyone involved
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
King of them All!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hbgmysite

• theroarforum.com
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2015, 12:09:00 PM »
i think our club had amazing supporter
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 12:12:48 PM by hbgmysite »

kb55

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2015, 07:33:34 AM »
Don't over think it -
This is just a nice addition to the story that is the Roar (Club and fans); all part of building the tradition.
I do like the idea of shirt number 12 reserved fro the fans .

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 2046
  • Latest: 4Roar
Stats
  • Total Posts: 205416
  • Total Topics: 8049
  • Online Today: 33
  • Online Ever: 141
  • (February 13, 2013, 11:48:11 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1