Author Topic: The lets go draw thread!! The Non-Roar A-League games thread. #2  (Read 22053 times)

LiverROAR

Re: The lets go draw thread!! The Non-Roar A-League games thread. #2
« Reply #100 on: April 21, 2016, 09:11:01 PM »
Adelaide United v Melbourne City.

Stuff the draw.

Lets go City!

yeah lets go City (preferably after penalties)
and red cards for Mooy and Fornaroli to keep them out of the gf.
I think that Citeh would have to be losing for Mooy to lose it. He seems a very cool, calm character when things are going well.

He is liable for a brain fade if people niggle him too much like la Rocca likes to do, plus Fornaroli likes to be selfish.....
If Adelaide play the niggle hacking game again like they did last week it's a chance of happening or an injury that would keep either of them out.

He does have a tendency to mistime tackles. One poor tackle from behind and he could be off

do yellow cards count in the finals series???? how many do you need for a 1 match ban?

They get expunged before the Finals series starts. Once it starts, it reverts back to the regular way. So if he was sent off, he misses the next game (which would be us were they to win)
In the Finals Series you need to accumulate 3 yellow cards before you serve a mandatory one match suspension. If you accumulate 2 yellow cards in the same match they do not count for the purposes of accumulation. This means you cannot miss the Grand Final through picking up a single yellow card in each of the maximum 2 games you are able to play before the Grand Final. If you do pick up one yellow in each of the maximum 3 games including the Grand Final you will serve a one match suspension in the first game of the next A-League season.

Roary

• Year of Brisbane Roar!
    • 3D Warehouse (3D Models)
« Reply #101 on: April 21, 2016, 11:20:45 PM »

Stuff the draw.

Lets go City!

I think that Citeh would have to be losing for Mooy to lose it. He seems a very cool, calm character when things are going well.

He is liable for a brain fade if people niggle him too much like la Rocca likes to do, plus Fornaroli likes to be selfish.....
If Adelaide play the niggle hacking game again like they did last week it's a chance of happening or an injury that would keep either of them out.

He does have a tendency to mistime tackles. One poor tackle from behind and he could be off

do yellow cards count in the finals series???? how many do you need for a 1 match ban?

They get expunged before the Finals series starts. Once it starts, it reverts back to the regular way. So if he was sent off, he misses the next game (which would be us were they to win)
In the Finals Series you need to accumulate 3 yellow cards before you serve a mandatory one match suspension. If you accumulate 2 yellow cards in the same match they do not count for the purposes of accumulation. This means you cannot miss the Grand Final through picking up a single yellow card in each of the maximum 2 games you are able to play before the Grand Final. If you do pick up one yellow in each of the maximum 3 games including the Grand Final you will serve a one match suspension in the first game of the next A-League season.

And a straight red?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
King of them All!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Knighted

« Reply #102 on: April 22, 2016, 09:05:26 AM »

Stuff the draw.

Lets go City!

And a straight red?

Depends on which club it is ;)

My.2cents

• I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken
Lets go City
« Reply #103 on: April 22, 2016, 07:56:57 PM »
Since the lets go Draw thread has been locked since Feb. I thought I'd start this one.
Go City. We want a BRFC Suncorp GF!

My.2cents

Re: Lets go City
« Reply #104 on: April 22, 2016, 07:57:19 PM »
City good value at $3.60

BrynFC

« Reply #105 on: April 22, 2016, 08:26:14 PM »
what's wrong with that pitch... looks awful

My.2cents

« Reply #106 on: April 22, 2016, 08:27:34 PM »
City need halftime to hurry up. Need to make a few changes in the midfield.

My.2cents

« Reply #107 on: April 22, 2016, 08:46:42 PM »
Sorenson is keeping City in it. JVS needs to make a few adjustments

lucci

« Reply #108 on: April 22, 2016, 09:05:30 PM »
I don't understand how the pitch is so shit in large patches, no one else plays on it?!

lucci

« Reply #109 on: April 22, 2016, 09:10:04 PM »
Well looks like no Orange Sunday this year. Will just have to do the business down there then!

A.C.A.B

« Reply #110 on: April 22, 2016, 09:11:02 PM »
Adelaide too good. That's why they're champions.

BrynFC

« Reply #111 on: April 22, 2016, 09:18:29 PM »
Well looks like no Orange Sunday this year. Will just have to do the business down there then!

Tough ask against this Adelaide team at the moment...

Still i want us to be in the GF to at least try..

Cameron89

« Reply #112 on: April 22, 2016, 09:50:47 PM »
Is it at the Adeliade Oval?

A.C.A.B

« Reply #113 on: April 22, 2016, 10:06:51 PM »

lucci

« Reply #114 on: April 22, 2016, 10:07:06 PM »

Yep. What a horrible venue for football.

FireBlades19

• The Best is yet to come.....
« Reply #115 on: April 22, 2016, 10:18:52 PM »

blame the FFA. they want every dollar

Fixer

« Reply #116 on: April 22, 2016, 10:21:02 PM »
Shit pitch , shit club , shit fans .

coast

« Reply #117 on: April 22, 2016, 10:46:15 PM »
Adelaide too good. That's why they're champions.

Indeed. And once again Mooy goes largely missing in a big game.  Some terrific passes but not nearly enough overall. 

Orange Emperoar

« Reply #118 on: April 22, 2016, 10:55:27 PM »
Bump
Sport: Exciting only when you are sitting down

BrynFC

« Reply #119 on: April 22, 2016, 11:02:21 PM »

blame the FFA. they want every dollar

Ill do my best to get to the GF if we get through... but i bloody hate watching football games at football and cricket OVALS..

Ruins the viewing experience, and after seeing how the pitch was for a Socceroos game, i'd hate to see it now the AFL has started....

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 206077
  • Total Topics: 8096
  • Online Today: 27
  • Online Ever: 141
  • (February 13, 2013, 11:48:11 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 10
Total: 11