Author Topic: are the Aloisi's leaving and are we in financial crap again ?  (Read 929 times)

miron mercedes

The latest rumour is JA was offered $500,000 to go to Adelaide...vehemently denied by both Adelaide and JA ...so probably true .
Supposedly we are in financial shit again (or still) with the Bakrie's penny pinching again...anyone know if this Goss has any substance ?
Your life is an occasion...rise to it.

Interviewer "if you weren't a footballer what would you be ? "
Peter Crouch " hmmmm  ??............a virgin ? "

"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"....The Usual Suspects... 1995

Orange Emperoar

Re: are the Aloisi's leaving and are we in financial crap again ?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 11:29:09 PM »
No idea, but it doesn't worry me either way. I haven't become attached to the Aloisis, mainly due to the lack of silverware, but neither have they made any weird decisions during a game to make me want them to leave immediately (the old chap that was told he was to take over from Mulvey while he was here on holiday).
Sport: Exciting only when you are sitting down

My.2cents

• I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 07:34:08 AM »
Watch the post match interview on the Foxsports website. JA's body language speaks volumes about where both he and RA are going to be next year.

BrynFC

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 07:43:24 AM »
i read there article in SBS world game yesterday about this.

It does have some merit,

* They both have strong ties to Adelaide
* If he money been talked about is true, then he would be considering it.
* The ownership here, is unknown to a point, what are we to the Bakries
* The team need to be rebuild, we have a lot of 30+ players, he only uses youth, if injury to first team players dictates so

miron mercedes

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 09:22:33 AM »
Yes after seeing Aloisi's interview I am more confident it is a rubbish rumour....however I seem to remember Ange talking about a Dynasty at the Roar.....next day he was on a plane to Melbourne....so I am always sceptical now .
Your life is an occasion...rise to it.

Interviewer "if you weren't a footballer what would you be ? "
Peter Crouch " hmmmm  ??............a virgin ? "

"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"....The Usual Suspects... 1995

Harry H

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 10:44:16 AM »
Watch the post match interview on the Foxsports website. JA's body language speaks volumes about where both he and RA are going to be next year.

Where will they be? IYO.

Chico Raul

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2017, 11:25:23 AM »

Where will they be? IYO.
I watched the presser and my feeling was that JA was a bit insulted. But who knows really after the Ange departure.
Earlier in the season he indicated that he wanted to renew his contract provided the financial issues get fixed.
At this stage with finals football very likely and still in the ACL for another 4 games at least, I would think his preference is to stay and continue the transition.
I think the biggest threat to stability are the Bakries not the Pissants

theoworldwide

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2017, 12:24:36 PM »
Yes after seeing Aloisi's interview I am more confident it is a rubbish rumour....however I seem to remember Ange talking about a Dynasty at the Roar.....next day he was on a plane to Melbourne....so I am always sceptical now .

Exactly. Ange probably meant it but in business / football plans change. I'd like JA to stay. Our squad has promise.

Harry H

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2017, 10:36:51 AM »
Gone fishing....

goalfeast

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2017, 12:10:22 PM »
Well because it's on SBS I don't give it much credit tbh.  They aren't exactly the most reliable of sources of information.

Harry H

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2017, 01:52:23 PM »
It strikes as a little unusual how we all think Macca is going because he's off contract at seasons end? But we fell different about the coaching staff. Maybe Macca is waiting to see what happens with coaches.

The club should be much more pre-emptive in regards to ensuring we have the best coach we can get...$$$
To me the bro's look a little worse for wear. After the 6-0 and 3-0 ACL games the coach looked ok with the results.
Is this a good sign??? Na he's lost interest.

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 204187
  • Total Topics: 7988
  • Online Today: 14
  • Online Ever: 141
  • (February 13, 2013, 11:48:11 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 15
Total: 17