Author Topic: Is it Brisbane's Turn..  (Read 932 times)

coast

Re: Is it Brisbane's Turn..
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2017, 10:14:55 AM »
Kingy, I've wondered why that is too...as more communication was an original promise from ja and kingsman.

Why did they chance their attitude?

Maybe they think there is no pleasing us. Or maybe they see supporters as peripheral noise.

Would be nice to hear more from them. The most affective PR would be if ja opened up.

WW, I have a background in advertising and PR.  Invariably, organisations stop communicating when they are in trouble.  It is never, ever, a good sign.   All the signs point to issues within the club, and I strongly suspect they sheet home to a chronically under resourced operation.

Kingy

Re: Is it Brisbane's Turn..
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2017, 04:11:32 PM »
Kingy, I've wondered why that is too...as more communication was an original promise from ja and kingsman.

Why did they chance their attitude?

Maybe they think there is no pleasing us. Or maybe they see supporters as peripheral noise.

Would be nice to hear more from them. The most affective PR would be if ja opened up.

WW, I have a background in advertising and PR.  Invariably, organisations stop communicating when they are in trouble.  It is never, ever, a good sign.   All the signs point to issues within the club, and I strongly suspect they sheet home to a chronically under resourced operation.

To be fair on Kingsman, he did release what was probably the most comprehensive update from a managing director that club has ever seen a few weeks ago which was a good initiative.

I think the lack of communication from the football department is the biggest issue, and I agree with Coast. Cutting off lines of communication with the fans is never a good thing, I think its mainly the Aloisi's and Moore trying to shield themselves from fan criticism and backlash but there could be a more sinister side to it.

A great example of this missing communication is the absence of so many players from pre-season games. Surely an update from the club would put the fans at ease. I don't even know whats wrong with Papa and FBK, all we know is they are somehow injured.

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 2049
  • Latest: 4Roar
Stats
  • Total Posts: 204439
  • Total Topics: 7996
  • Online Today: 16
  • Online Ever: 141
  • (February 13, 2013, 11:48:11 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1