Author Topic: Roar v. Perth Thurs. 20 Dec.  (Read 960 times)

Murk

Roar v. Perth Thurs. 20 Dec.
« on: December 20, 2017, 10:52:39 AM »
Depressing that no-one has any desire to comment on this game. Not too promising for crowd numbers on a Thursday against Perth.
(No criticism of Roary intended).

noodles

Re: Roar v. Perth Thurs. 20 Dec.
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 03:00:32 PM »
the league is stale, the team is crap and the club is in shambles...   

dobo

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 03:35:34 PM »
it's a busy time of the year. I will definitely be there but finding time to talk i a little difficult.

Holeman out again. Franjic out. skapitis is apparently ok as is gameiro and Devere is back in the squad.

have to think that given aloisi's comments, O-toole (although probably having been better brown) will have a rest this week with brown in and Devere on the bench.

I liked what i saw from Arkarbi on the weekend so would like to see him start with FBK as 10 skapetis as RW Gameiro to come off the bench and make a neusance of himself.

TK has to start. he is clearly a cut above any DM we have. it also frees up Mckay to play futher up the park in the link role which suits him way better.

spongebob

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2017, 05:11:29 PM »
I will be there but after the last couple of games and the list of outs I'm not holding much hope for a positive result

jamboree

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2017, 06:05:27 PM »
Surprised that Ingham hasn t been on the bench recently. He could be a backup RB and RW option.
Has anyone seen/heard about Emilio Martinez ? He wasn't even on the Youth lineup last week.
Brady has had a foot fracture or other injury. Will he be back (not sure if good enough)?

Front 4 will be an interesting choice - looked a lot better when FBK moved inside and Akbari went to LAM/LW against MVC. Maccarone upfront +
I d like to see:
Akbari -- FBK -- Skapetis
but perhaps:
Brown -- FBK -- Skapetis
if D'Agostino fit then JA won't risk Akbari:
FBK-A'Agostino-Skapetis

Can roar sign an injury replacement or another player in the window ? I assume that the squad if full.
I won't suprised if another injury occurs due to the workload.

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 2046
  • Latest: 4Roar
Stats
  • Total Posts: 205787
  • Total Topics: 8076
  • Online Today: 18
  • Online Ever: 141
  • (February 13, 2013, 11:48:11 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1