Author Topic: Adelaide United vs Brisbane Roar - 30/12/17 - HAL Rnd 13 - Hindmarsh Stadium  (Read 115 times)

Orange Emperoar

Cooper's Stadium, Adelaide, Australia
Saturday, 30th December 2017
Kickoff 5:00pm (SA) , 4:30pm (QLD)
Coverage on FS1HD from 4:00pm QLD (Matchday Saturday Pre Game)

Streams
Will appear on matchday

>> Match Centre <<

TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
(Remember, we're the away team!)

For other prices and sections, check the link in the seating map
(Prices don't include processing fees)

Away Team:
Adult  -  $30.00
Concession (ID Required)  -  $26.00
Junior (4-16yr)  -  $20.00
Family- (2A & 2 J or 1A & 3 J) (Admits 4)  -  $69.00

>> Click on image to buy tickets <<

Didn't see that coming...
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 01:05:51 AM by Roary »
Sport: Exciting only when you are sitting down

jamboree

Mckay -- stupid

Pepper - most improved player of the season; would you drop him if bowles is back next week ??
Oxborrow and TK in mids, who is the backup with Mckay out ? Bowles

FBK is a better 10 as less need to track the opposition RB/RW

Maccarone class finish.

Orange Emperoar

I'd like this to be the end of Mckay's season and the last game he plays for Brisbane. That is not what you want from the longest serving player and captain. We played just as well without him.

I wouldn't take Pepper out of the back line until Papa is ready to take over again. Devere and Bowles can take turns on the bench.

I would try Skapetis in McKays position. He doesn't have the speed for his preferred position, but seems to be tenacious and good at the quick pass, at times.

Would definitely like to take the pressure off Maccarone and FBK so they can concentrate more on attack. Akbahri and Gameiro should be able to put in a bit more running to leave the geezers to what they do best.

Apart from our poor points total, I would like to see a vast improvement in our discipline. I think this means cleaning out dead wood, on and off the field.
Sport: Exciting only when you are sitting down

Chico Raul

I'd like this to be the end of Mckay's season and the last game he plays for Brisbane. That is not what you want from the longest serving player and captain. We played just as well without him.

I wouldn't take Pepper out of the back line until Papa is ready to take over again. Devere and Bowles can take turns on the bench.

I would try Skapetis in McKays position. He doesn't have the speed for his preferred position, but seems to be tenacious and good at the quick pass, at times.

Would definitely like to take the pressure off Maccarone and FBK so they can concentrate more on attack. Akbahri and3 Gameiro should be able to put in a bit more running to leave the geezers to what they do best.

Apart from our poor points total, I would like to see a vast improvement in our discipline. I think this means cleaning out dead wood, on and off the field.
Agree on McKay and his brain farts and fouls. Being professional means a whole lot more than picking up a pay cheque. Though I thought the VAR was not meant to increase a yellow to a red once the ref had awarded a yellow. What happened? I only saw the highlights and the second half. I thought after the Mariners debacle with the VAR they sorted out the deal with VAR upping yellow to red. Not supposed to happen.
Agree on Skapetis. And agree Pepper doing ok and Papa is our best CD.
Maccarone is a class above the rest. And TK makes a difference.

Septic Bladder

How poor is this forum now.

We don?t even start a proper match discussion thread.

This is the Perth Glory thread yet we discuss the Adelaide game - a game the was WON! You would think it woukd get its own thread!

Chico Raul

How poor is this forum now.

We don?t even start a proper match discussion thread.

This is the Perth Glory thread yet we discuss the Adelaide game - a game the was WON! You would think it woukd get its own thread!
Been spoilt by Roary. And too lazy to set up a new thread myself.

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 205851
  • Total Topics: 8079
  • Online Today: 39
  • Online Ever: 141
  • (February 13, 2013, 11:48:11 PM)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 24
Total: 27