Author Topic: CC Mariners vs Brisbane Roar - 27/1/18 - HAL Rnd 18 - Central Coast Stadium  (Read 2056 times)

Roary

• Year of Brisbane Roar!
    • 3D Warehouse (3D Models)
Central Coast Stadium, Gosford, Australia
Saturday, 27th January 2018
Kickoff 7:50pm (NSW) , 6:50pm (QLD)
Coverage on FS1HD from 4:00pm QLD (Wellington vs Adelaide Pre Game) & One from 6:45pm
&

Streams
Will appear on matchday

>> Match Centre <<

TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
(Remember, we're the away team!)

For other prices and sections, check the link in the seating map
(Prices don't include processing fees)

Away Team:
Adult  -  $30.00
Concession (ID Required)  -  $25.00
Junior (4-16yr)  -  $15.00
Family - (2A, 2J) (Admits 4)  -  $50.00

>> Click on image to buy tickets <<
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
King of them All!

Tr0jan

I care only enough to post that I don't.

suspectandy

Woo.😑

gooseman22

Not sure if I?ll subject myself to the pain of watching.

coast

I will support anything now  that triggers the exit of the Aloisis, and that includes every other team in the A League when we play them.

That is how desperate I am.

Can't believe that is how I feel, that my long support for this club has reached this point.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 10:31:35 AM by coast »

Paolo

Don't forget JA just recently signed a 3 year contract... its a big payout for him to go..

Finsta

• Brisbane Roar Till I Die!
  • The Pain Train Is Coming!
Definitely looking for a positive reaction from the boys. Will they rise to the occasion or are we that far down in the dumps that it's gooone?
A champion is one who gets up when he can't.

Brisbane Roar -
2013/14 Champions & Premiers
2011/12 Champions
2010/11 Champions & Premiers

Brisbane @ Home - Pl.168 W.83 D.37 L.48

mellod

Definitely looking for a positive reaction from the boys. Will they rise to the occasion or are we that far down in the dumps that it's gooone?

JA threw everyone under the bus post match, so I doubt anyone will be keen to put in a good performance for him. He will have definitely lost the dressing room (if he hadn't already).

Tr0jan

This has all the hallmarks of being an insipid ninety minutes.

Hopefully there is tennis or cricket that I can flick between too keep me awake.

gooseman22

Don't forget JA just recently signed a 3 year contract... its a big payout for him to go..
It?s a contract...which means there are 2 sides. If one side doesn?t meet their contractual obligations, the other can (generally) legally terminate...lets just hope that JA has failed to meet his obligation and the next 10 weeks is just to see if he can turn it around...

cottonjaws

Watching FFA city vs Jets tonight just illustrated how far gone we are - if we had played either side it would of been a stilted frustrating game with the difference being our inability to defend and our lack of penetration around the box. That?s probably the optimistic view too as we could probably cop a drubbing just as easily.

This weekend a win could feel like a loss unless they can somehow learn how to play attractive football in 4 days.

Chico Raul

Despite the fans open letter, I expect the club are hoping for a result in Gosford, and will continue as if nothing has gone down this week.
Half of me wants a reaction from the players ; a good performance; a win. The other half is saying what is more important now is change.
Despite the commitment that there will be changes, I don't see it.
Personally I would drop a couple of players. Probably McKay and Maccarone.
The message would then be. Shit. JA is getting serious. As a player I need to react.
Whilst everything from the FFA fixtures; the Var; the empty Suncorp stadium, the games at Nathan and Gold Coast, the shirts issue, the Tin Tin delay; player payments in the past,  the fitness issues,  the constant management issues,  etc etc are all problems, the reaction of the players this season has been poor and they really need to stand up and be counted.
The threat of playing for contracts is not cutting it. The players on Tuesday looked like they did not want to be there, and like they feel they can get a gig somewhere else.
Thank goodness I can get to watch my team in the EPL to keep me sane. The contrast in not just skill, but the difference in effort, fitness, commitment and the professionalism is massive.

coast

Honestly, the best thing that could happen is a 3-0 plus win for CCM.  We need to torch the building.  It's rotten from top to bottom.

Paolo

1-0 !!!!  WE are baaaack!!! :)

Septic Bladder

Two gift goals.

Aloisi survives for another couple of  weeks.

Just dragging out.

Roary

• Year of Brisbane Roar!
Horrible tackle by Brama. How the ref needed VAR to get the decision is both disgusting and a sad state of affairs for refereeing in this country. Should have his license taken away for that. Brama should get 6 weeks minimum, but when it comes to us and the VAR, it will get rescinded and Gameiro will cop the ban
King of them All!

Yowie Dude

Roary

• Year of Brisbane Roar!
Good to hear, but hope Brama gets the book thrown at him

King of them All!

jamboree

Our away record is quite good for once......most games are away to come... only dreaming.

Some good patches tonight. Holman looked good (3 matches - 2 goals, 1 assist in <90mins).
Oxborrow was better than normal.
Need a good backup CDM as TK is made of glass.

We look better without FBK --- Holman OR him but not both.
Leck and Franjic get back. We can't afford to have FBK on RW.

I d try to keep Holman next year if not on marquee wages.

Chico Raul

Good to hear, but hope Brama gets the book thrown at him

Still don't condone the spitting incident by Papa, but if it was worth a quarter of a season, I am waiting to see what the sanction will be for this.
It is unbelievable that Gameiro is only bruised.

On the game itself, it seems like both teams struggled with the blustery conditions.
Judging by McKay's sign to the bench after his goal, I am thinking it was JA who picked up on the opportunity that the playing out from the back presents.
Once again we seemed at sixes and sevens for the goal conceded.
It was not a great performance by Roar, although Holman was full of running which is encouraging. But not much understanding between the Brisbane players.
TK's injury is a concern.
Mixed feelings because a win enables the facade that is Brisbane Roar to limp on for another week.

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 206077
  • Total Topics: 8096
  • Online Today: 27
  • Online Ever: 141
  • (February 13, 2013, 11:48:11 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 11
Total: 11