Author Topic: Dear John  (Read 3735 times)

Septic Bladder

Re: Dear John
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2018, 09:34:30 PM »
Hey Johnny,

Was tonight?s ACL game ? the welcome distraction ...that all the players are looking forward to? as you said post game a short while ago?

Have you any pride, any self esteem?

Time to resign.

Sep.

Tr0jan

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2018, 10:25:38 PM »
Dear John,

f**k off.

Seriously. Just f**k off.

Tr0jan

Finsta

• Brisbane Roar Till I Die!
  • The Pain Train Is Coming!
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2018, 09:03:16 AM »
John is not the man to carry us forward.

HOWEVER he's trying his best under shithouse ownership. I actually feel for him because it's gotta be such a bad vibe at the club. He's had to deal with 2 previous seasons with players not getting paid on time. He's had to move training from different venues. No doubt his backroom staff is at barebones too.

BOTTOM LINE: How can you run a professional club without the necessary resources at hand?

It's such a weird one when I think how much effort (and money I think) the club has spent in the last 12 months setting up the Roar Academy and creating partnerships with various SEQ local clubs.
A champion is one who gets up when he can't.

Brisbane Roar -
2013/14 Champions & Premiers
2011/12 Champions
2010/11 Champions & Premiers

Brisbane @ Home - Pl.168 W.83 D.37 L.48

miron mercedes

« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2018, 09:30:24 AM »
I like you John . You seem a nice guy ....and you did score that goal ......however you should ring Fox and ask for your pundit job back . You are in denial. You constantly find excuses for Roars poor performances . Now most of those excuses have righted themselves ....you blame the players ?
This is your team . You picked them . The buck stops with you.

Dear Bakries, you will never get $20 mil for this club ....sell for whatever you can get ...your only asset ...the fans are disappearing fast .
You keep promising better times ...then you do nothing ... we are not fools .   
Your life is an occasion...rise to it.

Interviewer "if you weren't a footballer what would you be ? "
Peter Crouch " hmmmm  ??............a virgin ? "

"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"....The Usual Suspects... 1995

coast

« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2018, 10:42:06 AM »
I predict we will end the season with the club's lowest game day attendance and average attendance.

John, I'm with the others. Coaching isn't for everyone.  You are a first rate tv pundit.  That is where you should go  Please don't drag our club down any further.  You've done your best - we all understand that - but it just isn't working.

Harry H

« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2018, 01:37:06 PM »
Moore resigns?  Board backs JA. Put the two stories together and what do you get?  People within want them out.

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 206101
  • Total Topics: 8099
  • Online Today: 29
  • Online Ever: 141
  • (February 13, 2013, 11:48:11 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 12
Total: 12