Author Topic: Brisbane Roar FC announce new Football Director  (Read 917 times)

Finsta

• Brisbane Roar Till I Die!
  • The Pain Train Is Coming!
Brisbane Roar FC announce new Football Director
« on: February 02, 2018, 03:02:32 PM »
Brisbane Roar Football Club is pleased to announce Pedj Radinovic as the Club's new Football Director.

Radinovic joins Brisbane Roar FC from Football Federation Australia after six years where he headed Compliance across both the Hyundai A-League and Westfield W-League. His role included managing compliance of the clubs Salary Cap, player contracting and registration system, international player transfers and the AFC?s Club Licensing system. He has extensive experience in player contracting, operations, strategic planning and intimate knowledge of FIFA, FFA and Hyundai A-League and Westfield W-League regulations.

On behalf of BRFC, Head Coach John Aloisi said, "We are pleased to welcome Pedj to our football club and I'm looking forward to working closely with him over the coming months."

"Pedj has a wealth of experience in football, first-hand knowledge of the Hyundai A-League competition and a unique skill set.

"I'm confident he will be an excellent addition to our football department and administration."

Following today's news Radinovic said, "Brisbane Roar is one of the most successful clubs in the history of the Hyundai A-League and Westfield W-League and still has a massive potential of growth ahead of it which is evidenced by the recent successful launch of their academy.?

?I am extremely grateful for the experiences gained at the FFA and the support I have from them to take the next step in my career with the Roar. I am excited by the challenge and the opportunity to work with John and his football department in helping the club achieve their potential.?

Pedj Radinovic will officially commence as the Club?s Football Director in early March.

https://www.brisbaneroar.com.au/news/brisbane-roar-fc-announce-new-director-football
A champion is one who gets up when he can't.

Brisbane Roar -
2013/14 Champions & Premiers
2011/12 Champions
2010/11 Champions & Premiers

Brisbane @ Home - Pl.168 W.83 D.37 L.48

Finsta

Re: Brisbane Roar FC announce new Football Director
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 03:16:01 PM »
Can't say I know anything about this bloke but hopefully with his experience he brings a positive vibe to the role.

I wish Pedj the best of luck at Brisbane Roar

Brisbane Roar -
2011/12 Champions

coast

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 03:24:44 PM »
To quote Bob Dylan:  "I just said, good luck."

mellod

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 04:06:50 PM »
Managed the salary cap and contract negotiations for the FFA for 6 years? Hopefully has some decent knowledge of what the other clubs have been doing. Seems to be well regarded by a lot of people in the administration side of the game.

Finsta

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 04:08:34 PM »
Managed the salary cap and contract negotiations for the FFA for 6 years? Hopefully has some decent knowledge of what the other clubs have been doing. Seems to be well regarded by a lot of people in the administration side of the game.
Yeah that's how I'm reading it now too. Sounds like a very good operator and well liked. Fingers crossed that Pourre and him can get the right backing from the Bakries and move the club forward well.

Brisbane Roar -
2011/12 Champions

Chico Raul

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2018, 06:53:50 PM »
To quote Bob Dylan:  "I just said, good luck."
Your forgot about a simple twist of fate!
Right now I am just sheltering from the storm.

roarbeast

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2018, 11:12:10 PM »
I hope he knows how to use an iron because that's the important stuff that will get you fired!

miron mercedes

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2018, 01:24:23 PM »
in other news ...Brisbane Roar have just hired Valmae Smith, a renowned ironing lady....she has 75 years experience ...when asked for a comment she said " when I iron something its stays ironed ...now f**k off !"
Your life is an occasion...rise to it.

Interviewer "if you weren't a footballer what would you be ? "
Peter Crouch " hmmmm  ??............a virgin ? "

"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"....The Usual Suspects... 1995

Chico Raul

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2018, 05:19:46 PM »
in other news ...Brisbane Roar have just hired Valmae Smith, a renowned ironing lady....she has 75 years experience ...when asked for a comment she said " when I iron something its stays ironed ...now f**k off !"
I must have missed the press release.

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 206058
  • Total Topics: 8095
  • Online Today: 18
  • Online Ever: 141
  • (February 13, 2013, 11:48:11 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 13